Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Time = Blog Time

Today is the last day of school! wooo whooo!! OK technically tomorrow is the last day of school but today is the last day with the kids. Trust me people a day with kids and a day without kids in the building are completely different. Today is the celebration and tomorrow is the clean up in piece and quiet. After that my summer with my little Carson man begins.

I'll do a quick catch up since I haven't blogged since Christmas time. Carson is about to turn 2 years old in July and Baby Black #2 is going to make his/her appearance in November. No we don't know what it is yet...hopeful to find out here in a few weeks.

Our house is STILL on the market...if you need a house in the Houston area PLEASE come buy it!! I haven't started panicking yet, but I will soon if we have no where to put Baby Black #2.

That's it for now...
Happy last day of school to all you teachers out there and to the working world I'm sorry because I know how much you hate hearing about our summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment