Thursday, June 23, 2011

Changes coming very soon

I posted a week ago about all of the potential changes coming soon. Boy I didn't think they would happen this soon. Something new changes on a daily basis so until things settle down I'm not giving any information. Keep your eye on a blog chalked full of goodies including (hopefully) the gender of our Baby Black #2!! Knowing my luck we will have a modest little thing with it's legs crossed tightly closed.

Something else I am super duper pumped about is this weekend! My bestest friends from HSU are coming in town to go to our good friend and fellow soccer girl's wedding to one of Garet's football buddies from college. Let's just say it's going to be a HUGE Hardin-Simmons reunion with dear friends that we hardly ever get to see. Trust me we take advantage of our time together so it is a guarantee to be a great weekend. Hopefully being one of the only sober people at the party I will get to take a lot of good pictures and actually remember all of the funny things that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment