Monday, June 13, 2011

Obstacles

Garet and I feel exactly like this guy trying to walk across the rope. We can't get anything accomplished because there are too many dang birds in the way. Now don't get me wrong, the birds aren't bad obstacles, they are potentially very good obstacles. The problem is everything is in limbo so we are sitting twiddling our thumbs for the time being.

On a happier note Garet got to feel the little bambino thumping away in my belly last night. I think he/she was soooo excited about the Mavs winning that it just went crazy with everyone else in the city of Dallas! Even though we stayed at my parents house to watch the game, it felt good to be here for the big win.

Hopefully here in the next few weeks some decisions will be made and I will get to share them with everybody. Either way I know God will provide and whatever happens will be the right thing for our family. I have to keep telling myself that to convince myself that I can stand the waiting. Maybe God is already at work teaching me patience before this next baby is born :)

No comments:

Post a Comment