Friday, August 19, 2011

Hurley

I had to share the info because I love love love Hurley clothes for Carson. I went to Marshall's tonight (Friday of tax free weekend - brave soul!) and found long sleeve Hurley shirts for $10 a piece. Hurley is a good brand - washes well, wears well, and looks great. Of course I'm not going to buy it at full price but I am always finding quite a few things at Marshalls or TJ Maxx. My mother in law found some really nice Hurley shirts at Dillards recently on sale also. Here are two of the four I bought him tonight. The blue and the green one was so cool that I bought the same one but in red and gray. You just can't beat the price and quality and I am confident that the weather will get cooler some day and he will get to wear these great long sleeve shirts.

BTW - shopping on Friday of tax free weekend is the way to go. We breezed through the lines and everything wasn't picked over. It was a good think we didn't know that the deals started today or I don't think I would have been able to talk Garet into shopping tonight. Oh well it was successful! Happy tax free shopping to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment