Friday, August 12, 2011

We can officially say we are Home!

Our beautiful house that we love so much. We better love it because we are never leaving. Our children will grow up here and their children will visit us here and Garet and I will die here just like the old couple in the Notebook. Ok, I'm exaggerating just a bit but this is defiantly a 10 year at least house and we love it. We have 4 bedrooms - 5 if you count the playroom, 3 and 1/2 bathrooms, game room (Garet's playroom), and a large backyard with room for a pool someday.

Hopefully I can put up some pictures of the inside soon. Right now this place is a wreck. There is stuff everywhere and Carson is getting into EVERYTHING! The ultimate goal will be to have everything hung and put away before baby#2 gets here.

Speaking of baby#2...I had my first appointment with my new doctor here and everything looked good. Garet and I are very close on deciding a name and our original idea to keep it a secret will probably go out the window. We will see...another blog for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment