Wednesday, November 30, 2011

First Mommy Moment

I had a first this week. For the last two days every time I have gotten in my car I think to myself...something smells really bad in here.

Check list of possible smelly things:
- dirty diapers on either boy
- dirty seats from overflow of prior dirty diaper
- dirty diaper that was left in the car on accident
- spit up/throw up from bigger boy
NONE of the above

Finally I tell the hubby...my car smells like poop and I can't figure out what it is. He searches for maybe 20 seconds and finds a sippy cup under the passenger side seat, opens it and almost throws up. According to him the cup had ice cube shaped curdled milk in it. I took his word for it and told him to just toss the cup. I'm pretty cheap but when it comes to things like that I'm willing to let go of a sippy cup.

Writing this blog makes me *blah* all over again. I'm not going to say I won't ever make that mistake again, but I will defiantly be more careful for quit awhile. Thinking about it, I've gone along time without that happening...good job to me!

Now I'm going to go get an air freshener for my car....*blah*

No comments:

Post a Comment