Friday, July 8, 2011

Home Sweet Home...almost

We have made it to Dallas!

It feels very nice to be here but the chaos is far from being over. We are here but everything else is still in Houston and will be until we close on our house hopefully in 3 weeks. I will be very happy when we can sit back, relax, and enjoy this whole process being over! By that time I will have a newborn, I will be sleep deprived, and chasing around a toddler all at the same time. Oh well at least my family will be just around the corner to help.

The job search will also be officially starting here in the next few weeks. If anyone has any connections doing ANYTHING let me know. Beggars can't be choosers...ok I'm not that desperate but I'm also not delusional in thinking a teaching job will just fall in my lap.

Everything has worked out, I know the job thing will also. God's plan and patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment