Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Keeping Up with the Blacks

Some pics from the good ole IPhone. I lost my phone in the airport right before boarding the plane for Vegas, so unfortunately no naughty pics ;) luckily someone found my phone and turned it in to the lost and found. There are a few good people still out there. So I am very thankful to that good person that I get to share my pictures with you.

Rooaarring with his Cancun shark shirt...since sharks roar and everything.

Some breakfast together and watching cartoons.

Black light putt-putt. Totally worth every penny in this heat.

Riding dirty in the double wide :)

Eventually loving the circus.

There is your catch up. Soon to come will be the Las Vegas post...maybe :/ You should be nervous about that one.

If you know the girls I went with (Whitney & Stefanie) you can only imagine...

No comments:

Post a Comment