Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Things to look for...

I feel like there is so much that I could share, so I am going to bullet them out so I am forced to blog about them later when I can take pictures/up-load pictures or the event happens.

- Garet's man cave is almost complete besides the 60-65 inch TV that he wants. Anybody want to donate? Didn't think so :)
- We extended our slab of concrete in the backyard and want to eventually cover it with a patio covering.
- My parents are moving out of our childhood home and are building less than 2 miles from our home. 
- Carson is turning 3! 
and...
- In the next 4 weeks I will be traveling to Rivera Maya Mexico then Las Vegas




1 comment:

  1. Sooooooo excited about all of these bullets! Enlist Aaron's help in the patio, he will want the help returned in the future :) can't wait for Mexico!!! But first Carson's party :)

    ReplyDelete