Wednesday, March 7, 2012

4 months

Weight: 15lbs 13 ounces
Length: 25 1/4 inches
Clothes: 3-6 or 6 month
Diapers: size 3 tempted to put 4's on him at night because of his leakage.
Sleeping: 3 naps a day and longest stretch at night is still 6 hours :(
Food: breast milk and the occasional formula bottle (similac sensitive) maybe one a day if that. We have also introduced cereal this last week. It's so funny to watch him learn how to eat.
Activity: He is still a very lazy baby but he is enjoying tummy time, rolling from front to back, inch worming front and back, sitting in the bumbo, and chewing on things.
Other random things: still takes a pacifier. Loves being held and will fall asleep in anybody's arms (snuggle bug)! Already a mommas boy :)

I feel like there is so much more that has changed in the last 2 months but I can't think of it. In my eyes he is the sweetest, cutest baby I have ever laid eyes on. Caleb and Carson are different in so many ways and I love it that way!

Here is my chunker's monthly picture!

His monthly picture with a prop is still to come. I got him all ready to do it and he spit up all over the shirt. So much for planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment