Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sneak Peek

Yes, I am finally getting things done for the new baby. I figured I better get my butt in gear since Baby Black will be arriving in about 6 weeks! The nursery is no where near complete, but I'm so excited about the bedding that I HAVE to show it off.

If you love it and just have to have it for your kid?? So sorry...the fabrics were dis-continued. The company had just enough left to make my set and they were done-ski with it. This is all that I'm letting you see

If you do love it as much as I do, I bet you can find something similar or just as wonderful at www.kidsvillagebaby.com My sister-in-law Shelby works there and she did all of the ordering for us through a custom bedding company named Luv Stuff Baby. If you are looking for anything baby I recommend going to their website because they have super cute baby gear and gifts.

 HOPEFULLY here in the next few days (probably weeks) I will be posting more sneak peeks of other parts of the room if I can get my work horse...I mean husband to hang and move things.

No comments:

Post a Comment