Thursday, July 1, 2010

Well here goes my first real post...


A year ago in June I had a baby shower in Dallas with all of my family and friends. A few weeks before that I found out that two of my dear friends were both expecting also. I was very excited to know that my little one would be able to grow up with 2 of my childhood friend's babies. About a month later my little guy arrived, we found out that not only were the babies going to be so close in age but they were ALL going to be boys!


This June we had a baby shower for my sister who is expecting a sweet baby girl any day now. At her shower the boys had there first official play date! They looked at eachother and touched eachother, had a little hair pulling (Dylan ;) Shared toys with eachother, and really got along well. It really made me excited to know that this is just the beginning of a life long friendship between Carson, Dylan, and Ryder.


1 comment:

  1. Aw I LOVE IT!!! Will you please send me the picture file in an email.. I think this one needs to be framed, for Dylans room!!! and hey, Carson doesn't have any hair to pull anymore! Problem solved! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete